Providing administrative support and coordination of training events:
- Formats training materials created in Power Point, Word, Excel in accordance with PwC Visual Identity Standards;
- Ensures that all equipment necessary for training events is available;
- Creates design and layout of handouts;
- Prepares covers, bages, certificates, evaluation forms, brochures and other materials necessary;
- Updates registration forms;
- Supervises interns who multiply materials, bind materials, install equipment, provides all necessary stationary is delivered in time and proper seating is secured;
- Reviews all handouts and presentations materials to ensure high quality and conformity to PwC Visual Identity Standards;Identifies tasks for intern staff.
Acts as a main contact for clients in relation to administrative support for training events:
- Answers clients questions related to the training course specifics, course content, possible discounts and other terms and conditions related to the training event by phone and e-mail;
- Receives registration forms and makes up client records in the relevant databases;
- Prints out registration forms and passes them to the billing administrator;
- Sends joining instructions to clients (several days prior to training delivery);
- Makes calls to clients who didn’t show up for the training;
- Deals with business trip certificates of clients;
- Provides administrative support and coordinates exam sessions;
- Deals with all outgoing mails to existing students: (Mock exam results, monitoring tests and answers, other as needed).
Maintains databases related to CT programs:
- Makes sure all records/information are up-to-date;
- Updates Client Database on an every day basis;
- Sends out regular mailing via Client Database.
Successful candidate's profile:
- PC proficiency (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Excellent communiaction skills;
- Accuracy and realibility;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to meet dealines and to work under pressure;
- Good command of English.